A lovely gift for the creative preteen in your life to record all their innermost thoughts in a fun, fill-in-the-blank journal!
Writing can be fun and therapuetic, and journaling is a wonderful way to keep a record of your life as you grow and change. More than just a book with blank pages, this journal with an elastic band closure includes:
- fill-in-the blank sections to record facts about yourself, your friends or family, your likes and dislikes
- thought-provoking diary prompts such as "What would you do if you saw your best friend breaking the rules?"
- space to be creative and write your own stories, film ideas, drawings, or comics
- places to add in magazine photos, ticket stubs, or other memorabilia
- activity ideas for pressing flowers, creating gift tags, or hiding secrets
6.5 X 8.6 X 0.8 inches | 1.05 pounds